Сервер: Outland
Рейтинг поля боя: 2046
2х2: 1674
3х3: 2540
Сообщение How to rape DK[DPH] as Mage[RMP]
Цитата:

By Mark 'Pookz' Rendon
Jun 15, 2009 10:28

ImageMany people have been asking me how our team managed to pull off such a quick win against EMG in the final championship round. I'll be explaining the things that perfectly lined up for SK US to out zerg the powerful zerg of EMG's Deathknight BM Hunter Paladin.

Gates open I run in frost nova to delay their rushing opener, throw a cone of cold on the deathknight as usual and get a fireball proc. Since my rogue got flared out of stealth and chains of iced on top of the deathknight his only target at the time was the deathknight.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/129292-SKUS_vs_eMg_final_game

Right when I see *fireball* on my screen I decide to make the most of the given RNG. So I Icy Veins (to shorten the global after deepfreeze) > Deepfreeze > Improved Counterspell on the Paladin (so he cant heal or dispel the stun) > Frostbolt *5980* > Icelance *3344* > Fireball *3699*(all shattered into the Deepfreeze) > Fireblast *2365* to get the kill.

My burst alone was around 15,300 damage in the deepfreeze so that plus the mutilate damage thrown in by Enforcer scored us the instant kill on Flexx. We did not expect to get a kill at that time it was just a number of things that lined up in our favor that made it happen. Even if Payce had bubbled the silence to try and get a holy shock on Flexx he still would have died due to the global cooldown of Divine Shield.

The only way flex would have survived is if he had trinketed the deep freeze, after seeing his Paladin silenced, and used Anti Magic Shell. Players are very hesitant to trinket that early in a match because of how vulnerable to CC it makes them later in the game.

Well that's all, just wanted to write this for the people asking exactly what happened on my side of that game. Hope you enjoyed the MLG stream and be sure to cheer for us in Germany in a few weeks.

21 июн 2009, 18:01
Профиль WWW

Сообщение Re: How to rape DK[DPH] as Mage[RMP]
Т.е. надеяться на проки?

21 июн 2009, 18:09

Перейти:  

На сайте использованы материалы, принадлежащие Blizzard Entertainment. Копирование материалов возможно только c разрешения портала. В противном случае это будет называться уже другим словом.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru