Catching Up With Kokeshi’s Alley Cat  
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение Catching Up With Kokeshi’s Alley Cat
In its heyday, the California West Coast was a mecca for Drum & Bass with San Francisco leading the way. Groups of talented artists such as the Phunckateck crew and Sister SF were pushing envelopes and forging sounds that helped put the US on the map in the global culture. While living in San Diego at that time, I caught wind of a Bay Area DJ acting as label manager for Skunkrock Productions by the name of Alley Cat who would be performing at the city’s most influential club, The Dragon Lounge. We had been in contact before the gig and finally met that night after she dropped one of the better sets I’ve heard at that location. Years went by, new paths were followed and she somehow ended up across the large pond doing even bigger and better things. Seeing all that she’s presenting to the table these days, I figured it was time to introduce you to this multi-faceted magnate and purveyor of deep music, Alley Cat.

As mentioned, Kokeshi’s 002 hits both retail and digital stores today. Break out your hard earned money and support the artists who bring you the music our culture thrives on! Visit the Kokeshi website for details on where to pick up your copy.

Also be sure to Subscribe to the Kokeshi ((Pod)) Kasts. The third installment features some of the best emotionally driven content that I’ve heard in a while. Though the below download link is available, please do subscribe via Itunes to help their numbers on the charts.

Click to Download “Alley Cat – Kokeshi ((Pod)) Kast 3″

http://www.djalleycat.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - website

21 дек 2009, 13:52
Профиль ICQ

Перейти:  

На сайте использованы материалы, принадлежащие Blizzard Entertainment. Копирование материалов возможно только c разрешения портала. В противном случае это будет называться уже другим словом.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru