Господа Гладиаторы, Близзкон грядет.  
Автор Сообщение

<Нафиг с пляжу я тут ляжу>

Сервер: Страж Смерти
Сообщение Re: Господа Гладиаторы, Близзкон грядет.
NYUHACHI

23 мар 2010, 21:03

Турнир Арены (закрыт)
Регистрация участников сейчас закрыта. (Подробнее)

Пичаль =(

23 мар 2010, 21:08

<Bleached Bones>

Сервер: Wildhammer
2х2: 192
Patch 3.3.3 went live today and with it was the patching of the live arena gear on the vendors on the MLG/ESL realms. For those that have been doubting whether the upcoming Blizzard tournament realm will be in updated gear or not: it will be in season 8 item level gear. In other words, all upcoming and future tournaments will be in updated, season 8 gear. Fortunately the likelihood of seeing shadowmournes on the vendors is close to zero.

Moreover, expect an announcement for the Blizzard tournament realm next week with the realm going live one week after. We're looking at the tournament realm being online within the first week of April.

Also, in what is a disappointment to me, the US and European Regionals will be the same as in 2008: US Regionals will be in the US and hosted by MLG and the European Regionals will be held in Europe and hosted by ESL. It's too bad because the week I spent in Germany last year was extremely memorable and enjoyable for me. This is not to say that my team is a guaranteed attendee to the US regionals this year but we've probably got a decent chance.

Источник

24 мар 2010, 13:39

Shurko писал(а):

Patch 3.3.3 went live today and with it was the patching of the live arena gear on the vendors on the MLG/ESL realms. For those that have been doubting whether the upcoming Blizzard tournament realm will be in updated gear or not: it will be in season 8 item level gear. In other words, all upcoming and future tournaments will be in updated, season 8 gear. Fortunately the likelihood of seeing shadowmournes on the vendors is close to zero.

Moreover, expect an announcement for the Blizzard tournament realm next week with the realm going live one week after. We're looking at the tournament realm being online within the first week of April.

Also, in what is a disappointment to me, the US and European Regionals will be the same as in 2008: US Regionals will be in the US and hosted by MLG and the European Regionals will be held in Europe and hosted by ESL. It's too bad because the week I spent in Germany last year was extremely memorable and enjoyable for me. This is not to say that my team is a guaranteed attendee to the US regionals this year but we've probably got a decent chance.

Источник

:good :good :good

24 мар 2010, 13:43

Oplatit' kogda mojno?
Ili uje pozdno?:(

25 мар 2010, 01:35

<Oùt of Control>

Сервер: Outland
Ищу того кто даст попользоваться евро акком на время чемпа за отдельную плату. Также лф тим ;D

26 мар 2010, 00:47
Профиль Skype

Элви писал(а):

Ищу того кто даст попользоваться евро акком на время чемпа за отдельную плату. Также лф тим ;D

^ Это

26 мар 2010, 01:12

Ищу кого-нить кто даст инет попользоваться постримить -.-

26 мар 2010, 07:52
Профиль ICQ

Элви писал(а):

skoka?:D

29 мар 2010, 15:40

Постараемся не опозориться :)
Участвуем.

08 апр 2010, 22:34

Дам поюзать евро акк(и) (с проплатой и беспрепятственным доступом в любое время) в обмен на ск2 ключ.

08 апр 2010, 22:54
Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.

Перейти:  

На сайте использованы материалы, принадлежащие Blizzard Entertainment. Копирование материалов возможно только c разрешения портала. В противном случае это будет называться уже другим словом.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru