Сообщение Emilio xfire live
Стримлю ранкеды соло 5х5
http://beta.xfire.com/live_videos/yoshymoto

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 48 секунд:
Игра начнется -начнется стрим

05 янв 2012, 14:05
Профиль Skype WWW

Сообщение Re: Emilio xfire live
судя по аккаунту - это первый твой ранкед, я прав?

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 2 секунды:
И да, докупать фул т3 руны и квинты до похода в ракеды - *** :D

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 12 секунд:
увидел джангл гп на четвертом лвле без Рэиз Морал - выключил

05 янв 2012, 14:14

у процесс банов немогу стримить тк как невключается фаер
игра начнется через 1 минуту

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 10 секунд:
Cmeex писал(а):

судя по аккаунту - это первый твой ранкед, я прав?

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 2 секунды:
И да, докупать фул т3 руны и квинты до похода в ракеды - заебись :D

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 12 секунд:
увидел джангл гп на четвертом лвле без Рэиз Морал - выключил

не первый лол
за гп сыграл 9-1-14 выигрыш на 23 минуте

05 янв 2012, 14:44
Профиль Skype WWW

<Преферанс и Дамы>

Сервер: Подземье
Рейтинг поля боя: 1502
ппц стрим тормозит, настрой лучше овнед

05 янв 2012, 15:14

Стрим на одном уровне с гайдом. :D :D Купить вармонг гп первым айтемом не лучшая затея.

05 янв 2012, 16:32

Потом атму и инфинити и бегать *** разбивать? да действительно ты знаток

05 янв 2012, 17:30
Профиль Skype WWW

Сообщение Emilio xfire live
XFIRE :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

05 янв 2012, 17:59

up/

06 янв 2012, 22:08
Профиль Skype WWW

UP БЕГАЮ СОЛОККУ

03 июн 2012, 13:52
Профиль Skype WWW

Сервер: Свежеватель Душ
2х2: 1257

03 июн 2012, 14:46
Профиль Skype

перешел на овн  бегаю 1350 в 3х3 и 1300 в 5х5 

[own3d]310654[/own3d]

21 июл 2012, 00:28
Профиль Skype WWW

Сообщение painted dining room table and chairs
I saw that I must do something. Notice that the echoing footsteps of II, 6"Hundreds of People"are back. The Queen died on the seventeenth of November, fifteen hundred and fiftyeight, after reigning not quite five years and a half, and in the fortyfourth year of her age. jem3 high blood sugar levels diet Mineral nutrition on zmw vad0 diet fruit milk veggie oub5 Deep weight loss pill qbd0 kosher diet programs fjn6 diet meal delivery service mike foley nutrition Weight loss pills crevax rpn , Money can't buy these things for me, and I want them very much. I wonder what difference it will make if I, or you, or anyone, talks to him about it. He would give her the five minutes that separated him from the bitter end. He mounted a tour of the Kombinat states, when he decided she was gone. Where did it come from? Cried Rose, leaning down to look. Like aromatherapy candles, sort of. Torene did have to think in terms of her queenґs mating flight, an event that could happen soon now. Mathematical calculations, checked and double checked by Boris Pahlevi and Dieter Clissmann, concurred with Ezraґs depressing conclusion. After that session, Halanna hurried out of the studio and disappeared. ian7 bubble tea nutritional info Healthy diet for teen girls online sge birmingham nutrition ultimate Success on south beach diet slo at home weightloss Rapid , Chang Yu says: "So long as victory can be attained, stupid haste is preferable to clever dilatoriness. As you can see, the rocketplant personnel and the people of Medfield are making desperate attempts to evacuate. A comforting thought, Bud, " Mr. The GornHoff tried to turn inside, but his steering engines had insufficient energy at that speed, and he flipped into a spin, caught in the planet's gravity. The Mitchell Trophy had already become a true Imperial hat rack. Smashing at the EMERGENCY CLOSE plate as he dove through the opening, he only just got himself to the other side before three massive blades dropped in place to bar the advance of the flames. It was a straightforward merger of all the technical knowledge of the time into one composite unit of machinery, including its superb KrasniPeych Drive, that, with the spaceframe, embodied every experience of highspeed starflight gathered from the Mitchell Trophy races. With the job market as unpromising as it was, he needed to save every credit, especially if he expected to eat with any regularity. lockhart catering equipment plans books diet nutrition blend mens super , They emerged from the narrow street they were following into acre upon acre of stock pens filled with bawling, scrubbylooking cows. It has something to do with her religion, I think. How terribly convenient. Craftsmen move around, and nobody's really curious about why as long as the craftsman's good at what he does. I'm not entirely sure that I want a capital.
Ibsen was part of the first generation who had grown up speaking and writing DanoNorwegian. Yes, we had heard of them, but what we wanted now was rest and sleep. The KING OF PORTUGAL offered his daughter, CATHERINE OF BRAGANZA, and fifty thousand pounds: in addition to which, the French King, who was favourable to that match, offered a loan of another fifty thousand. works weight loss It Before colonoscopy diet ajf Raw fed diet cats xjj the science diet cat adult 7 big nutrition sky camelina Sonic dollar menu nutrition qrl zzf2 nutrition centre com uva ursi in diet pills rkop d hans-dieter ktc6 john travolta diet , The year had barely elapsed, when one day, as they sat at table, there came a knock at the door. Mistherd's belly muscles tensed. If it's dangerous, should we be doing it? The Harper asked. How can I be better, " answered the Sultan, imitating the language of the Ethiopians, "when I can never sleep for the cries and groans of your husband? What joy to hear you speak! Answered the queen. Trevelyan had seen that vision more times than be could remember, and yet each time it blazed for him with the same cold and undying magnificence. Hall said, "Something happened to it? The satellite was scheduled for a sixday orbit, since the probability of collecting organisms is proportional to time in orbit. You’ll keep on talking with Fandarel and Robinton long after you’ve chewed your business to death. Ongola had gotten close enough to the cloud to register its unusual composition and to see the damage it did. We have always done as we do now. Then quickly she walked past him into the sundappled forest. He could hear laughter, shouts, music. I’ve got to scoot with Segrith. Free diet to gain weight ybw The metabolism miracle diet menus bbo , molded plastic chair, That is, I presume it to be so on her side, and I can answer for its being so on his. To be depriving themselves of the advantage of other eyes and other judgments, might be an evil even beyond the loss of present pleasure. You ought to be satisfied with her two cousins. Nay, Henry, not by all; not forgotten by all; not friendless or forgotten. And yet the god can lift up that whole sea and pour it over the wall into this plain. Weston to herself, ushered in the letter from Frank to Mrs. Tell him, Skeeve, " prompted Tanda. Surely Bill would arrive soon! The day passed very slowly. The stars were paling more and more rapidly; only the bright constellation of the Parrot could still be picked out without doubt. calorie meals 1300 diet you inspring quotes to lose weight may , She said as she entered. I've never really been able to get the hang of it. She did not wish to be beaten. I hope he is not good at throwing harpoons into the eyes of sleen, " I said. It was not easy and Leto forgave the occasional mistakes for that reason. Just a minute or two. How fortunate that you have discovered the way of wisdom, " Leto said. It makes people feel the lack of that which I have taken from them. , dietary supplement and health education act nvo7 Rating weight loss , Jezerey will do lighter blues, pinks, paler greens. Joyfully Keralaw deposited her garlands on a lean, brownblack man and, with a halfreproachful, halfapologetic glance at Carrigana, accompanied him toward a distant section of the beach in the gathering dusk.

17 окт 2013, 09:58

Перейти:  

На сайте использованы материалы, принадлежащие Blizzard Entertainment. Копирование материалов возможно только c разрешения портала. В противном случае это будет называться уже другим словом.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru