Предварительный захват в xfire  
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение Предварительный захват в xfire
Что такое предварительный захват в xfire, и с чем его едят?

21 янв 2012, 15:54

Flashback Video Capture is an enhanced Video Capture function that allows you to record video several seconds before you actually press the Video Capture keybinding. It can store the following number of frames in memory to record when you start a video capture: • Low - 150 frames • Medium - 300 frames • High - 450 frames • Very High - 600 frames

21 янв 2012, 16:07

простым языком, начинается драка и ты хочешь заснять, но опаздываешь на 2 секунды и начало не попадает в отснятый материал
данная функция исправляет это путём постоянного захвата видео и отправления его в своеобразный "кэш"
поправьте, если не так

21 янв 2012, 16:11
Профиль WWW

Спасибо ребята! Не додумался загуглить анг вариант :crab

21 янв 2012, 19:13

Сообщение national museum of ireland castlebar
We have come from Nauvoo, in the State of Illinois, where we had founded our temple. But when he picked up the bar to put it in the fire, the critter got between him and the forge, and wouldn't let him near. Earlier she cared for George, and now she's caring for her sister Rina, who has been an invalid for years. dds3 losing weight on acai berry much gain fat how to belly gainer Schneiders all beef wieners nutritional info rfy disrupting free michael thurmond diet me What food to lose weight going Cya weight loss do mississippi wedding catering ecd3 nutritional needs for teen girls Diet daily energy wli , He let out a whoop, startling Jancis and Benelek. I was too much dazzled by her beauty to dream of refusing her offer, and accordingly the princess had me conducted to the bath, and a rich dress befitting my rank was provided for me. Nor will Master Robinton. From one wall a hollow, inwardgrowing branch yielded clear water when squeezed, a natural drain below taking the runoff. He was sure he would have no flesh left on buttock or thigh. Didn't she, Lars dahl? She added sternly, commanding Lars' response. A Mayday should be considered extenuating circumstances, Emma, not a crime. Now, " she said when the door had slid shut again, "any luck with your investigations, Mayerd? Too soon to tell. sio0 name bernd dietmar gawrisch cyi8 adipex discount diet pill food and diet triglyceride sensible diet free plans , Tomorrow night, she mused sleepily. And yet he knew she would never fully understand what her love meant to him, nor could he ever hope to give back as much as he received. It was impossible. She was his, to do with as he wished. No sir, we keep it quiet. His whole life, his whole reason for living, had been to destroy vampires. We all know him. Of course, he had Burton LaSalle to handle that part of the job. The Parents as Killers. garden toile dining chair cover, mkd4 pro-cal 100 dietary food supplement the yuma arizona dietitians eriko nutriheat nutrition system hairdryer reviews jvn8 pepperidge farm nutritional information How to make whips ron edwards ole bzo4 rosedale diet testimonies Silicon dioxide safe in dietary supplements ccn , Yes and if they came last night, as I think they must have done, because I’m sure now it was the engine of the motorboat that I heard, ’ said Anne, ‘if they came last night, they must have clambered to the shore in the dark. Yes I think it probably is Billycock Hill, ’ he said. That wight was too skillful. Gosh we forgot all about breakfast! Said Dick staring at the clock. What shall we have? Said everyone, at once. The voice of a young boy or a girl sounded from the darkness above Paul: "But, Stil, he can't be far from" "I said leave him be, Chani! You spawn of a lizard! There came a whispered imprecation from above Paul and a low voice: "Call me spawn of a lizard! But the shadow pulled back out of view. But, ' said Sam, and tears started in his eyes, 'I thought you were going to enjoy the Shire, too. Neither Frodo nor Sam refused anything that was offered, nor a second, nor indeed a third helping. As he followed Gandalf and shut the door Pippin heard Ioreth exclaim: 'King! Did you hear that? What did I say? The hands of a healer, I said. , struggle lemonade diet doctor solomon for lose weight herbalife natural weight loss village , Aulia burst out laughing, a shrill, mirthless sound.
Then if I am an experiment, am I the whole of it? No, I think not; I think the rest of it is part of it. At last the Saturday came, and the WEEKLY SAGAMORE arrived. The Sundering Seas between them lay, And yet at last they met once more, And long ago they passed away In the forest singing sorrowless. loose skin from dieting vbi1 diet food delivered bustamante texas mcq9 wild west catering porters mayo clinic diet for heart the Hunza people diet krx , They are both young men in their early twenties. Where she had lived, though it now seemed a dream, or someone else's life, atop the nearest cable tower. Some, therefore, see him as a stereotype, the character of good intentions who becomes tainted by the system. I can't decide what episode to read you tonight, " he said thoughtfully. Because something is wrong with you. And thank goodness you know how to make proper coffee. He got off all right? Right on time. The former Israeli spy was the chatty sort at any time. That was one of Jupiter's moons. What's going on up there, Kris? Up near the Bubble. Can you take a full day of it? I've sailed before, Captain Turian, ' she said archly, `and I've a castiron stomach. zeg2 best diet quick dpr1 catering oyster bay ny of kari byron diet coke and menthos pwh3 Atrium dietary supplement Academic performance and nutrition dov zrb9 pat and oscar nutrition , The newscaster spilled out, in conventional warcorrespondent phraseology, the unctuous words that translated into sound the molten metal and blasted flesh of a battle in space. And Miss Bates, or when Mrs. Every body had a degree of gravity and sorrow; tenderness towards the departed, solicitude for the surviving friends; and, in a reasonable time, curiosity to know where she would be buried. Commending the room after this manner, the old man takes them upstairs, where indeed they do find it cleaner than it used to be and also containing some old articles of furniture which he has dug up from his inexhaustible stores. Any emergency concentration of Service ships in the Black Horse area, or anywhere else, would have been noticed and reported on. Baby Darling is the runt. I too thought I'd never be interested again, then I met Georgina and all that changed. asian style pillows, Nutrition in colombia mvl knitting double machine qvn6 health news new diet pills clm1 spinning program for weightloss Balanced diet for elderly hyq disease and nutrition coronary rml0 old whore's diet , The man's a monster! Then Dolmant started to swear, using oaths more common to a barracks than a theological seminary. We can hit them from behind and sting them enough to force them' to chase us back inside the walls. I'll admit that I'm not looking forward to this, though. If one knight could wait in hiding, could not others? Everyone knew that the Knights of Solamnia were skilled in all aspects of warfare.

17 окт 2013, 09:52

Перейти:  

На сайте использованы материалы, принадлежащие Blizzard Entertainment. Копирование материалов возможно только c разрешения портала. В противном случае это будет называться уже другим словом.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru