Star wars: the old republic  
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение Re: Star wars: the old republic
Может ты просто не подросток? оО

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 12 секунд:
Вообще, когда в лапы Jedi Council сдаешь очередного темного джедая, они говорят, что их целители о нем позаботятся. Психиатрия же!

30 янв 2012, 21:11

Понравился врыв :troll:
Below 2K rated need not reply.

Hi i am a WoW FotM Reroller and i am looking for some help to choose my first ever class in SWTOR! I intend to play a primarily ranged DPS class with a bag of tricks underneath a wizards robe.

Here are the VITAL abilities that i could not live without during my time rerolling various classes in WoW. Everything is simplified to reduce content overload.

First i want survivability and dps mechanics of a Shadow Priest.

Power Word: Shield
Draws on the soul of the friendly target to shield them, absorbing damage. Lasts 15 sec. Once shielded, the target cannot be shielded again for 15 sec.
Mind Flay
Assault the target's mind with Shadow energy, causing 561 Shadow damage over 3 sec and slowing their movement speed by 50%.

The knockback, range slows and range interrupts of of an elemental shaman.

Thunderstorm
You call down a bolt of lightning, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 8% mana to you and deals 1529 to 1745 Nature damage to all nearby enemies, reducing their movement speed by 40% for 5 sec and knocking them back 20 yards.
Frost Shock
Instantly shocks the target with frost, dealing Frost damage and slowing movement speed.
Wind Shear
Disrupts the target's concentration with a burst of wind, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 2 sec. Also lowers your threat, making the enemy less likely to attack you.

These Mage and Warlock abilities.

Icy Veins
Hastens your spellcasting, increasing spell casting speed by 20%.
Life Tap
You Life Tap for 15% of your total health, converting 120% of that into mana.

The debuffing and on demand cc of a paladin.

Cleanse
Cleanses a friendly target, removing 1 Poison effect and 1 Disease effect.
Hammer of Justice
Stuns the target for 6 sec.
Repentance
Puts the enemy target in a state of meditation, incapacitating them for up to 1 min.

For good measure, i also want to have the on demand mobility of a Rogue.
Sprint
Increases your movement speed by 70% for 8 sec.

This list fulfills my basic requirement. So any class that is ideal for me?

30 янв 2012, 22:20

TooDesperado писал(а):

Hi i am a WoW FotM Reroller and i am looking for some help to choose my first ever class in SWTOR! I intend to play a primarily ranged DPS class with a bag of tricks underneath a wizards robe.

Here are the VITAL abilities that i could not live without during my time rerolling various classes in WoW. Everything is simplified to reduce content overload.

Draws on the soul of the friendly target to shield them, absorbing damage. Lasts 15 sec. Once shielded, the target cannot be shielded again for 15 sec.
Mind Flay
Assault the target's mind with Shadow energy, causing 561 Shadow damage over 3 sec and slowing their movement speed by 50%.

Thunderstorm
You call down a bolt of lightning, energizing you and damaging nearby enemies within 10 yards. Restores 8% mana to you and deals 1529 to 1745 Nature damage to all nearby enemies, reducing their movement speed by 40% for 5 sec and knocking them back 20 yards.
Frost Shock
Instantly shocks the target with frost, dealing Frost damage and slowing movement speed.
Wind Shear
Disrupts the target's concentration with a burst of wind, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 2 sec. Also lowers your threat, making the enemy less likely to attack you.

Icy Veins
Life Tap

Cleanse
Hammer of Justice
Repentance
Puts the enemy target in a state of meditation, incapacitating them for up to 1 min.

Sprint

Врыв на 5.
Дай ссылку. Хочу почитать тему.

30 янв 2012, 22:53

TooDesperado писал(а):

Mind Flay

Thunderstorm
Frost Shock
Wind Shear

Icy Veins
Life Tap

Cleanse
Hammer of Justice
Repentance

Sprint

30 янв 2012, 23:17

TooDesperado писал(а):

Mind Flay

Thunderstorm
Frost Shock
Wind Shear

Icy Veins
Life Tap

Cleanse
Hammer of Justice
Repentance

Sprint

never gets old...

30 янв 2012, 23:32

GenriX писал(а):

Дай ссылку. Хочу почитать тему.

Да там сама тема скучная
Еще вести с оффорума:
We've done some investigating and discovered that CatchDeathwalker did not obtain the white crystal through legitimate means in the game. Right now, we're removing the crystal from his possession, and we're going to have some more information for you as soon as possible about this situation (but don't worry, we won't post any spoilers!).

We apologize for not responding to this thread sooner, but we needed to investigate the issue before commenting.

Вы там собирались кристалл как-то так доставать?
тема

31 янв 2012, 00:16

Инфа про белый кристал о котором сегодня шла речь.
Как оказалось, владелец этого кристала (который в припадках успел зарегатся на всех форумах и полинкать скрины со словами world first) дополз и до офф форума где разработчики подсуетились и задались простым вопросом - "как он его достал если мы его еще не ввели в дроп?", и ответили толпе разбушевавшихся фанатов очень просто - "пацан достал кристал эксплоитом и понёс наказание". Кристала лишили, пацана забанили ;D
Кому интересно почитать всю драму, милости просим http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=245809&page=41

31 янв 2012, 00:18

Банить-то за что? оО

31 янв 2012, 00:21

TooDesperado писал(а):

Банить-то за что? оО

За эксплоит не?)

31 янв 2012, 00:31
the observer

TooDesperado писал(а):

Банить-то за что? оО

Слишком умный.

31 янв 2012, 00:40

Пока не ввели возможность вынимать все моды и арморинги из пвп эпик гира смысла вообще нет фармить какой то кристалл, хотя белый кристалл своему шадоу хотел бы сделать т.к. к белому сету он идеально подойдет.

31 янв 2012, 01:24
the observer

Ну обещали же ввести :) А фармить ничего не мешает уже сейчас.

31 янв 2012, 01:35

Так как его фармить если еще не ввели? :troll: , вообще меня батлмастер сет за шадоу кроме ботинок внешне полностью устраивает. А вот т3 пвп пушки такие убогие просто нет слов, такое ощущение что это реально палка а не световой меч.
ПС а вообще парнишка который этот кристалл багом добыл - просто сказочный Д******. Я бы с ним спокойно бегал и бегал щас).

31 янв 2012, 01:40

Присмотрелся поближе к пвп вещам на 50 и у меня возникло 2 вопроса.
1) Я правильно понимаю, что с батлмастеровских сумок падают баджики в размере минимум от 1 и до 5? (В среднем 2-3)
2) Если да, то, я правильно понимаю, что дофармив ранк 60 можно одеться за 2 вечера в топовый шмот? (т.к. батлмастерские шмотки стоят по 3-4 баджика батлмастера)

31 янв 2012, 09:59

1) 1 бадж бм, 3 баджа чемпион.
2) нет, корейский рандом дропа, дофармив ранк 60 у тебя будет 3 сумки (1 можно взять заранее и 2 за дейлик), далее по 2 сумки за дейли каждый день + викли, могу сказать что дофармив 60 ранг молись на дроп баджика хотябы 1 из 7-10 сумок

31 янв 2012, 11:20

sundoze писал(а):

1) 1 бадж бм, 3 баджа чемпион.
2) нет, корейский рандом дропа, дофармив ранк 60 у тебя будет 3 сумки (1 можно взять заранее и 2 за дейлик), далее по 2 сумки за дейли каждый день + викли, могу сказать что дофармив 60 ранг молись на дроп баджика хотябы 1 из 7-10 сумок

I double that. Уже 3й день ни 1го батлмастер токена :mad
В идеале собрать фул батлмастер гир можно за 2 недели, если из каждой сумки будет падать по токену, но это фантастика :D

31 янв 2012, 12:29

Шанс дропа из сумки токена 10%.

Появилась неподтверженная информация, что после сегодняшнего обновления появится функция дуалспека, как в WoW.

31 янв 2012, 12:43

Сударя, сервера запущены!

P.S
Снова лежат, ставят 1,1,1

31 янв 2012, 15:32

маршал лучше скажи получилось добыть рецепт на белый кристал ?

31 янв 2012, 16:05

Craven писал(а):

маршал лучше скажи получилось добыть рецепт на белый кристал ?

Не, пацан который полутал его достал его эксплоитом и разводил кучу народа и заставлял их гонятся за чем попало :D

31 янв 2012, 16:06

Перейти:  

На сайте использованы материалы, принадлежащие Blizzard Entertainment. Копирование материалов возможно только c разрешения портала. В противном случае это будет называться уже другим словом.
Рейтинг@Mail.ru